For shoe repair, please read the following:
1. Rands (toe cap or large rand) will be put on at the discretion of the cobbler. They will only be put on if necessary. Assume you need them when considering the cost of your repairs.
2. We DO NOT repair shoes formerly resoled by other resolers. We will mail them back to you unrepaired.
3. We will not repair Drago models from Scarpa or Chaco sandals.
4. You must send in BOTH shoes in a pair.
5. Ensure your return address is completely correct and is a reliable address or PO Box to ship to- If your shoes are returned to sender/our shop, then you will pay the shipping fee again. All shoes are mailed via USPS.
6. We only resole La Sportiva, Scarpa, Unparallel, and Butoras.
7. IF YOUR SHOES ARE 'TOO FAR GONE' FOR OUR POLICY, WE WILL MAIL THEM BACK TO YOU UNREPAIRED. CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTO EXAMPLES.